GME Applicants are required to submit:
· GME application posted on MyEvaluation platform. To access the platform please contact the GME office to get the credentials needed for your access.
· A photocopy of the applicant’s valid identity card or passport.
· Curriculum Vitae (C V) prepared within three months of the application.
· Person al Statement describing their interest in the specialty.
· Certified copy of the Medical Degree (MD) or if not applicable, a Dean’s letter from the Medical School from which the applicant is enrolled.
· Certified copy of the medical school transcript of record.
· A minimum of three letters of recommendation provided by faculty members who had an academic contact with the applicant (see template for Letter of Recommendation posted on the GME website and on MyEvaluation Platform)
· Two recent, passport size, colored photograph of the applicant.
· For all graduates; score reports of the following:
Ø USMLE step two Clinical Knowledge, or its equivalent, International Foundations of Medicine Clinical Science Examination (IFOM CSE).
Ø USMLE step one or its equivalent, or its equivalent, International Foundations of Medicine Basic Science Examination (IFOM BSE).
· For LAU graduates; score reports of USMLE step 2 Clinical Knowledge, or its equivalent, International Foundations of Medicine Clinical Science Examination (IFOM CSE).
· For graduates from non-American medical schools; Score reports of the English Language Proficiency examination.
Ø Qualifying English Examinations
Graduates of medical schools who have obtained their medical degree from an approved medical school listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) are required and mandatory to sit for (1) an English proficiency examination (required if graduate from Non-English teaching medical school) and (2) Clinical Medical Science Examination.
English proficiency examination: one of the following
-English Entrance Examination administered at LAU (minimum score of 550)
-International TOEFL (score of 233, or 90 on CBT, or IBT respectively)
-International English Language Testing System IELTS (score of 7.0)