Requirements for Admissions
GME Elective Applicants are required to submit:
- GME Elective Application
- A photocopy of the applicant’s valid identity card or passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (C V) prepared within three months of the application.
- Personal Statement describing their interest in the elective program.
- Certified copy of the Medical Degree (MD)
- Certified copy of the medical school transcript of record.
- A good standing letter provided by the program director of the training site or the medical school.
- Two recent, passport size, colored photograph of the applicant.
- Immunization record
- Judicial record
Any document not printed in English must be accompanied by an acceptable original English translation performed by a qualified translator and certified by proper authorities.
Submission fee of GME Elective Application is 50 USD.
The fee for elective rotation for < or = to 1 month is 100USD & for 2 months within the same department is 150USD.
Applications together with the requirement documents should be submitted to the GME office located at Sarraf building, first floor, Achrafieh Sassine.
We accept GME Elective Applications throughout the year.