An elective rotation is considered intramural when it is offered at any of the following LAU Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine affiliated sites:
- Lebanese American University Medical Center - Rizk Hospital (LAUMC-RH)
- Mount Lebanon Hospital (MLH) two application forms are needed
- MLH form (click here to download and complete the form)
- Intramural application
- Psychiatric Hospital of the Cross (PHC)
- Military Hospital (MH)
- Other clinical sites with specific affiliated departments
Elective applications need to be completed one month prior to the start date of the elective.
Students are not allowed to register the following intramural elective rotations unless they have already completed their respective core requirements
- Radiology Subspecialties
Students interested in an intramural elective should apply at least one month before the start date of the elective; except for the Urology department where the required period is of 2 months, (Complete details can be found in the Urology elective guide posted on blackboard).
- The student starts by submitting a thoroughly completed Online Intramural Application
- Once the application is received, the OCA will initiate the process and secure approval or rejection of the elective
- Finally, the OCA will inform the student of the final decision through an email
Please click here to apply for an Intramural Elective