Abstracts Submission & Oral Presenters Guidelines
We invite you to submit an abstract for a poster or a 10-minute oral presentation at the conference. Simulation-Based education is a broad topic, and we encourage submissions on all its aspects, including advances in research, theory, practice, curriculum, technology use, and integration within hospital and university structures.
General Abstract Information
- Participants may submit an abstract for a poster or a 10-minute oral presentation by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All oral and poster presenters are required to register and attend the meeting.
- All research pertaining to the abstract must have been completed prior to submission.
- The deadline for abstract submission is February 22, 2017.
- Abstracts for a poster or a 10-minute oral presentation should include the following elements:
- Abstract Category – Indicate whether you are submitting for oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Authors and Affiliations — List all authors and academic affiliations (if any).
- Purpose — Describe the goal of the study or project.
- Background/Significance — Describe the problem and why it is important.
- Method — Describe the study design, sample studied, instruments used, and how data was collected and analyzed.
- Results — Describe the findings.
- Conclusions — Describe what the findings mean.
- Conflict of Interest — Provide the funding source and any potential conflict of interest.
- Each abstract is limited to a maximum of 300 words. Special characters, symbols, charts or graphics should be avoided within the abstract text.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract and prior to the conference, all co-authors will be required to sign a document certifying that: the material is original; does not infringe on the copyright or other proprietary rights of another party; that the author has participated sufficiently in developing the work; and that the abstract has not been previously published.