An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
November 21–22, 2014
- Saving lives even in death
- Catalyzing change to improve the quality of care
- LAU to host an international conference on medical education
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Registration for Professional-Year pharmacy students
Jan 23–27, 2015
Spring 2015 classes begin
Jan 28, 2015
Late registration (with late fees) and drop/add for spring 2015
Jan 28–30, 2015
Late registration fee applies.