An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
- LAU medical student to publish a book with Elsevier
- LAU Byblos applauds its class of 2016
- Medical students set for a promising career
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Orientation for new students for fall 2016
Aug 25–26, 2016
Fall 2016 classes begin
Aug 29, 2016