An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
- Fear of MERS virus grips Middle East
- Health students and their rites of passage
- Class of 2014, we're proud of you
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Last day for withdrawal (WP/WF) from courses for summer II
Aug 28, 2014
Classes begin for medical students (years I and II)
Sep 1, 2014
Summer II classes end
Sep 5, 2014