An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
Save the Date
- June 5: Hooding Ceremony at LAU–Byblos
- June 25: White Coat Ceremony at LAUMC–RH
- November 19–21: International Conference on Medical Education
- Mabrouk Beirut Class of 2015!
- A new beginning: hats off to the class of 2015!
- Breaking bad… news
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Early advising and registration for new students
Jul 6–15, 2015
Summer I classes end (undergraduate)
Jul 8, 2015
Reading day for summer I (undergraduate)
Jul 9, 2015