An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
November 19–21, 2015
- Toward evidence-based medical teaching practices
- Medical students reopen clinic in the Bekaa
- Rigorous training in organ donation and transplantation protocol
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Advising for current students for spring 2016
Nov 17, 2015–Dec 4, 2015
Registration for current students for spring 2016
Nov 30, 2015–Dec 4, 2015
Fall 2015 classes end
Dec 10, 2015
Fall 2015 final exams
Dec 12–22, 2015
Holiday: Christmas and New Year holiday starts
Dec 24, 2015