An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
November 21–22, 2014
- Catalyzing change to improve the quality of care
- LAU to host an international conference on medical education
- ASHA grants the LAU Health Foundation $1.3 million in aid
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Fall 2014 classes end
Dec 23, 2014
Holiday: Christmas and New Year vacation
Dec 24, 2014–Jan 6, 2015
Dec 25, 2014