An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
- Advancing patient care through interprofessional education
- LAU study highlights great cancer risk posed by chips
- Confidentiality, building a relationship of trust
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Holiday: Liberation Day
May 25, 2016
Classes end for Year II medical students
May 27, 2016
Classes end for Year III medical students
May 29, 2016
Classes begin for Year IV medical students (2016-2017)
May 30, 2016