An overview of our curriculum and the innovative bases on which we’re shaping it.
We are accepting applications for the class starting in Sep. 2014. Learn about the requirements.
A new building for a new world of interconnected learning is already under construction.
We’re delving into the human gene pool and making a contribution to global knowledge.
Save the Date
- June 5: Hooding Ceremony at LAU–Byblos
- June 25: White Coat Ceremony at LAUMC–RH
- November 19–21: International Conference on Medical Education
- Breaking bad… news
- A mutual sense of giving
- Awareness, volunteering and celebration at LAU NGO Fair
- Live Chat with Dr. Mona Haidar on Social Medicine at LAU
- Treating Iraqi refugees in Lebanon - Resident Blog Series
Classes end for Year III medical students (2014-2015)
May 31, 2015
Classes begin for Year IV medical students (2015-2016)
Jun 1, 2015
Advising and registration for new students and returnees for summer I
Jun 3, 2015