Hanane Ziadeh, MD
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
I am a full-time faculty physician at the LAU Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine, in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I hold the appointment of Clinical Instructor, and my practice is based at LAU Medical Center-Rizk Hospital and LAU Medical Center-St. John’s Hospital.
I obtained my M.D. degree from Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK), and completed my clinical training at a number of medical centers in France; I have a double specialty diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Paris Sud University-France and USEK-Lebanon.
Furthermore I hold several additional diplomas related to my specialty: in Ultrasound from the University of Paris, in Breast Pathology and Surgery from the University of Versailles and Insitut Curie; in Colposcopy and Cervico-vaginal Pathology from the University of Sorbonne, and in Adolescent Gynecology from the University of Nice.
Within the scope of my practice, I perform vaginal and minimally-invasive surgical procedures, and I am specizlized in surgery for both breast cancer and benign diseases of the breast. I have expertise in the management of both low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
Moreover, I have a serious interest in scholarly research and publication. I have published several articles on a variety of clinical topics. I am a member of the editorial board of the scientific journal World Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research, which is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access “mega journal”. Additionally, I have been a speaker at multiple national and international congresses.
I strive always to provide evidence-based medicine and to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes for my patients.
Elias B, Adam E, Ziadeh H, Matta C. Atypical clinical presentation of primary umbilical endometriosis. Clinics in Surgery. (2017) 2(1):1635.
- Ziadeh H, Ziade G, Barakat H, Khoueiry P, Matta C. Is there a correlation between excessive recurrence of endometriosis and Factor V deficiency? A case report. Clinics in Surgery. (2016 Sept) 1:1127.
Ziadeh H, Thoumy A, Barakat E, Barakat S (2018) Granular cell tumor (Abrikossoff ‘tumor) mimicking a breast cancer: Case report. Int J Open Access Clin Trials 2(1):1-3.
Ziadeh H, Clerc J, Brieux D, Van-Nieuwenhuyse A, Lambert JR. Pseudomyxoma peritonei with metastatic ovarian tumor in a 28-years-old patient: A case Report with review of the literature. World J Surg Surgical Res. (2018 Sept) 1:1055.
Ziadeh H, Panel P, Letohic A, Canis M, Amari S, Gauthier T, Niro J. Resection of deep-infiltrating endometriosis could be a risk factor for uterine rupture: a case series with review of the literature. F&S Rep. (2020 Sep) 1(3):213-218. doi: 10.1016/j.xfre.2020.09.005. PMID: 34223247; PMCID: PMC8244271.
View Dr. Ziadehs publications on Pubmed.
Professional and Research Interests
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Vaginal and minimally-invasive surgery
- Low- and high-risk pregnancy
- Benign and malignant breast tumors
- Research, publishing, and teaching
Education and Training
- Diploma of Medicine, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon
- Double diploma of specialty, Paris Sud University- France and Holy Spirit University of Kaslik
- Diploma in Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound, Paris Descartes University, France
- Diploma in Breast Pathology and Surgery, Versailles University and Institut Curie, France
- Diploma in Colposcopy and Cervico-vaginal Pathology, Sorbonne University, France
- Diploma in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Nice University, France
Professional Organizations, Memberships, Affiliations, and/or Honors:
- Member, French National Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (CNGOF), 2018- present
- Member, International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE), 2018- present
Member, Editorial Board of scientific journal World Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research, 2017- present