Nada Ayoub, MD
Department of Internal Medicine
“The only thing I know, is that I know nothing,” — these words were spoken by the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates, according to Plato.
I believe that we must strive always to discover new things, and never stop searching, as some knowledge may at first be hidden from our sight.
When we learn something new, we must pass it along to others. Knowledge is not the property of one individual, but rather belongs to humanity.
We should live our lives deliberately — not in haste — in order to be mindful of every experience and every moment. In this way we may find the strength to persist in our life’s journey and follow the path of wisdom.
Professional and Research Interests
Stem Cell Therapy
Education and Training
- M.D. Degree, Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences, 1998
- Specialization Certificate in Internal Medicine, Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences, 2001
- Graduate Diploma in Health Management, Lebanese University Faculty of Health, 2010
- Accreditation Training Certificate in Patient Safety in association with the Syndicate of Hospitals in Lebanon and ESA, 2010
- Certification as Emergency Care Provider, Balamand University in association with the Lebanese-European Academy of Emergency Medicine (LEAEM), 2012
- University Diploma in Hypertension and CV Risks, Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences, 2016
- Certificate in Psychiatric Emergencies Management, Ministry of Health - WHO – European Union, 2016
Certificate as Internal Medicine Consultant from HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi), 2021
Professional Organizations, Memberships, Affiliations, and/or Honors:
- Lebanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Lebanese Association for Medical Diagnosis and Autoimmune Diseases (LAMDA)