International Conference on Medical Education
Catalyzing Change to Improve the Quality of Health Care
November 21–22, 2014
Mövenpick Hotel, Beirut, Lebanon
Registration & Housing
|Early Conference Registration||Late Conference Registration||Byblos Workshop Registration|
|International Faculty and Healthcare Practitioners||USD 350||USD 500||USD 50|
|Local Faculty and Healthcare Practitioners||USD 75||USD 100||USD 50|
|Residents in Training / Students*||Free||Free||USD 50|
* Residents in training and students must provide, respectively, proof of residency status or enrollment to qualify for the free registration.
* All accompanying persons are the most welcome; however, they are not entitled to attend the conference
The deadline for early registration is October 20, 2014.
The Registration Fee entitles delegates to the following:
- All coffee breaks and meals (excluding the Gala dinner)
- Entry to all scientific sessions
- Participation in 90-minute practicums held at the Conference venue
- Attendance certificate and CME credits
- Conference booklet
The Byblos Workshop registration fee covers the following:
- Participation in a 3-hour workshop held at the Medical School in Byblos
- Transportation to Byblos and back to the Conference venue
Participant can choose to attend one of the five workshops. The topics are detailed in the program.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations with a refund request must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be accompanied by a valid justification. Prior to October 15, 2014, up to 50% of the registration fees can be refunded; no refunds will be provided after that date.
The Conference will be held at the Mövenpick Hotel Beirut. It is the only business hotel with extensive resort facilities in Beirut. Located directly on the Mediterranean Sea and only ten minutes from the airport, this upscale hotel offers all you would expect from a 5-star beach resort. The restaurants create authentic Lebanese and international cuisine.
We have arranged reduced rates for conference attendees, beginning at $220 per night (excluding taxes). The rate will be honored by the hotel based on availability. To take advantage of the reduced rates, e-mail to email@example.com and ask for the group rate for the International Conference on Medical Education.
Should you have any questions regarding registration, please contact:
+961 1 333 900